Voor zij die dachten dat George W. Bush Jr. een imbeciel was
- "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -- Ronald Reagan, 1981
- "A tree is a tree. How many more do you have to look at?" -- Ronald Reagan, 1966, opposing expansion of Redwood National Park as governor of California
- "Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born. "
- "Facts are stupid things." -- Ronald Reagan, 1988, a misquote of John Adams, "Facts are stubborn things."
- "We think there is a parallel between federal involvement in education and the decline in profit over recent years." -- Ronald Reagan, 1983. (It's always good to run the Department of Education to make money.)
- "The best minds are not in government." -- Ronald Reagan. (Not in his government anyway.)